CSSDP wants to see your drug policy memes!
In order to generate even more buzz for the upcoming federal election, CSSDP is holding a contest to find the best drug policy meme. The winner will receive a CSSDP Harm Reduction Prize Packs (details to be released soon)!
- The contest is open until election day (October 19, 2015).
- Memes should advocate for sensible drug policy based on evidence.
- Memes should be submitted to email@example.com
- The person submitting the meme must have created it!
- There is no limit to the number of entries submitted
- The meme with the most “Likes” and “Shares” on Facebook will be crowned the winner the week after the election!
Now is the time to get out the youth vote for October 19th to vote for sensible drug policy!
Register in advance with Elections Canada online to be sure you can vote. If you don’t want to stand in line Oct 19th, advance polls are open October 9, 10, 11 and 12. These are usually super quick! Also, from October 5 to 8, Elections Canada is opening offices at several campuses, youth centres and Friendship Centres to help make the voting process more accessible. Check the list of where these offices will be located! Not in your home riding? You can register to vote by mail by October 13th!